After working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) for many years, creating and supporting infrastructure that stands the test of time, flash crowds, security audits, and much more, we’re pleased to announce the availability of our Cloud Consulting services.
We offer key options to assure your implementation is rock-solid and based on actual best practices, experiences, and a careful eye to the details.
- Infrastructure/architecture design to assure performance, automation, secure access, and protections against intrusions
- Cost reviews, including storage, utilization of systems and services, estimations of growth, and cost estimates associated with increasing utilization, along with selecting the correct path to provide solid resources, while managing costs
- Initial configuration design, including documented service maps and configuration roadmaps
- Existing configuration review, to locate unused services, mis-sized resources, and vulnerable configurations
- Penetration testing and load testing services to assure your systems will respond to the ebbs and flows of internet traffic to your services
- …and more
Our team lead holds AWS certifications as a Cloud Practitioner and Solutions Architect Associate and our overall team has experience creating solutions that automatically scale, automatically repair, and utilize the most efficient and tested configurations available. We have experience in video streaming services, web applications and services, database services and more.
Here’s a partial list of services supported:
- EC2, AMIs
- S3 Storage options, Security
- Remote Database Services, RDS
- Virtual Private Clouds, VPC
- Route 53
- IAM Security
- CloudWatch monitoring and reporting
- CloudTrail auditing
- Lambda automation
- AWS Backups
- Load Balancers
- Simple Notification Service, SNS
- Systems Manager
- WAF and Shield
- Amazon Interactive Video Service
- Amazon Transcribe
- AWS Budgets
- AWS Cost Explorer
Get in touch today – we can talk about economical and effective ways you can deploy, support, and get the most from your AWS solutions. The initial consultation is always provided at no cost or obligation.